There are no products in your shopping cart.
124 E Washington, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 | 734.585.5567 | email@example.com | M-Th 10-9 | Fri & Sa 10-10 | Sun 10-7
We added another source in order to broaden our Bargain selection, and have three shipments arriving this week. We'll be restocking favorites and excited to add new titles. Here's the top ten for the month of September, 2019:
1. Making a Point: The Persnickety Story of English Punctuation by David Crystal, $5.98. Out of stock
2. Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale, $5.98. in stock
3. Melville: A Novel by Jean Giono, $5.98. in stock
4. Essays in Love by Alain de Botton, $6.98. out of stock
5. Secret Ingredients edited by David Remnick, $5.98. out of stock
6. Every Word is a Bird We Teach to Sing by Daniel Tammet, $6.98. in stock
7. My Father's Tears by John Updike, $4.98, in stock.
8. When I Whistle by Shusaku Endo, $3.98, in stock.
9.. Bless Me Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya, $4.98, in stock
10. Ramblin' Man: The Life and Times of Woody Guthrie by Ed Cray, $3.98. in stock
I hope you'll check out the section the next time you're in the store. New titles arrive every few weeks!
Jeanne, Bargain Buyer