Getting It All Done (HBR Working Parents Series) (Paperback)
Stop juggling and start managing everything you need to do at home and at work.
It used to be simple before kids: Say yes to everything, stay late, turn in flawless work, catch up on sleep later. But now you need a different mindset to succeed at work, as a parent, and as a family member.
Getting It All Done can't teach you to be in two places at once, but it provides you with expert advice as you manage the challenges of succeeding at work while making sure your family is housed, fed, healthy, safe, and educated.
You'll learn to:
- Delegate, enlist the help you need, and say no to taking on more
- Put your management skills to work outside the office
- Get more work done with kids at home
- Move on with resilience when you drop the ball
- Navigate the chaos during the busiest times at work and at home
The HBR Working Parents Series with Daisy Dowling, Series Editor, supports readers as you anticipate challenges, learn how to advocate for yourself more effectively, juggle your impossible schedule, and find fulfillment at home and at work. Whether you're up with a newborn or planning the future with your teen, you'll find the practical tips, strategies, and research you need to make working parenthood work for you.